ATK GURUS

                   

Information:-

Web Browser is a free Web Browser. The Web Browser is fast and easy to use, with the latest security and privacy feartures to help you stay safe on the Internet.

Fore a better experience, while using our services, i may require you to provide us with certain personally identifieable information, including but not limited to web Browser shopping and payment. The information that i request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.                                                                     
Web Browser                               DOWNLOAD                                                                                                                  
Features:
-Top Sites
-Utility
-Shopping
-Other Web Sites
- Internet browsing
- Private browse the web without saving any browser history.
- Security: Keep your browsing safe.
- Get to the fast internet, with fast quick start-up and page load time

All Shopping and Recharge big deals..

It has many web and see all other web also but Indians are all shopping web which they buy and get good quality which you want and happy in these days.
Web View   DOWNLOAD                  

How to search and find and how to buy others' products ..
Most popular and also people search and find these apps ..
About this,
In this you can buy the same by going on any web.
You can run it easily.
This app has more web..
There are a lot of web in this app that people search for and go to the web and buy a lot of things
 

Offline Quiz play and get challenge..

This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
If you choose to use my Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that I collect is used for providing and improving the Service.

    Offline Quiz App                        DOWNLOAD

For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to Offline Quiz play and get challenge... The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.

Online Play Games and search All others.

This is the best most realistic bowling game on android phone. It is the only bowling game that fully embraces incredible effects.
Become the best player in the bowling game. Done you can play continuously
  Gamers                                                                    DOWNLOAD
 Game features:
- Sophisticated Games for Real Pin Action Physics Engine
- Multiple bowling balls in each scene
- Detail statistics tracking
how to play:
1. Drag the ball to the left or right to position the ball for your throw
2. Flick the ball with your finger to bowl
3. Curve the screen to throw the hook screen


I want to inform you that whenever you use my service, I collect data and informationlog data on your data in case of error in the app. This log data may include information such as your device Internet protocol,  Link to privacy policy of third party service providers used by the app
Links to other sites

This service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me. Therefore, I strongly recommend you to review the privacy policy of these websites. I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
  • To facilitate our Service;
  • To provide the Service on our behalf;
  • To perform Service-related services; or
  • To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
 If you want to download all the apps of Atk Guru, then you will have to go down to download and press All Download...

                              ALL DOWNLOAD                    

Children's privacy

These services do not address anyone under 13 years of age. I intentionally 13. Do not collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. If I find out that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately remove it from my server. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I can do the necessary work.

 Privacy policy

I may update our privacy policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting a new privacy policy on this page. These changes are effective immediately after being posted on this page.

Contact     
               
If you have any questions or suggestions about my privacy policy, let me know,,
Do not hesitate to contact ,  atkguru206253@gmail.com.

Comments